Monday, October 03, 2005

Harriet, Could You Please Come In Here ...

THE PRESIDENT: Karl, I’ve decided to appoint Brownie to the open seat on the Supreme Court. He did a heck of a job in New Orleans. You know I used to go there and get shit faced when I was governor…

ROVE: Mr. President, I’d have to advise you against that.

THE PRESIDENT: What do you mean?

ROVE: That appointment would be harshly criticized.

THE PRESIDENT: Oh, I get you. You mean because we need another woman to replace Sandy O’Connor.

ROVE: Uh … yeah.

THE PRESIDENT: Alright well we know some women Karl. How about Condi, she’s fuckin-A smart. She kicked my ass at scrabble the other night. Hey is “didactic” really a word or was she just fucking with me?

ROVE: Yeah I believe it’s a word. You know she’s not technically a lawyer … which while not strictly necessary is sort of customary … plus you already appointed her Secretary of State …

THE PRESIDENT: Damn, that slipped my mind, hey, how’s she doing with that? Oh I’ve got it! What about Jenna or Barbara. They're college graduates, one of ‘em went to Yale …

ROVE: I don’t think that the Senate …

THE PRESIDENT: Shit Karl, if you’re gonna be a dick about this we’re gonna be here all night. (The President pushes the intercom button on his desk.) Harriet, could you bring in two coffees for me and Karl, we’re gonna be here a while…

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog Ads 'Criminally Underpriced'
Audi spent one half of one percent of its "Art of the Heist" media buy budget on blog ads, which turned out to drive 29% of traffic to its web landing page, blogads says.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my vitamins related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

10/03/2005 07:01:00 PM  
Blogger The Vulgarian said...

C'mon Doc - this is a good pick. Anybody that sets the loony jeebus lovin' numbnuts' teeth on edge. Am I right? Ok, so I'm not right. I'm workin' on it aiight.

God, blog spam, may they burn in an unnamed hell.

10/03/2005 07:31:00 PM  
Blogger The Fifth Dentist said...

I was just trying to re-create the historic moment when our illustrious leader had his most recent stroke of genius.

Blog spam sucks. I wish there were some way to retaliate against the blogspammers?

10/03/2005 07:42:00 PM  
Blogger Al said...

5D, the satire thing works for you. This gets right to the point with this crony appointment.

Personally though, I'd have been pleased if he had actually picked Condi for the job. Y'all wouldn't have seen that one comin'!

10/04/2005 02:00:00 PM  
Blogger The Fifth Dentist said...

They always described Condi as Bush's work wife, but Harriet fits that description too. This raises the question: how many has he got?

10/04/2005 07:57:00 PM  
Blogger The Vulgarian said...

jayzus, a secret mormon cabal running the whole thing. ugh.

10/05/2005 03:27:00 AM  
Anonymous bored said...

There is a solution to blog spam. Owners of blogsites simply need to be vigilant and delete all blogspams immediately.

10/31/2005 07:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home